Haftarah with Commentary
The Weekly Haftorah
The Haftorah is selected sections from the Prophets (Nevi’im) read in Synagogue on Shabbos after the reading of the Torah.
This section features a new and fresh English translation of the weekly haftorah, including valuable and insightful footnotes, and background information of the time that the prophecy is being said.
Chayenu includes the Haftorah so one can study and understand the Haftorah and that one can use it as part of the weekly study of Shnayim Mikra V’echad Targum. (for more on Shnayim Mikra click here.)
- Included vowels in the Hebrew
- Hebrew and English side-by-side on the same page, for easier cross-reference.
- Interpolated translation for greater understanding.
- A synopsis of the Haftorah
- Commentary relating to the backdrop of the Haftorah and the connection to the weekly Torah portion.
- Commentary and insight based on the works of The Lubavitcher Rebbe.
Publisher: Chabad House Publications